Monday, April 1, 2013

Death Row Island Easter HUNT!!!!

Sorry about the delayed post, but you do have until APRIL 3rd!!!! (this began the 27th) to get your perky little fem-booties over to Death Row Island to do their absolutely amazing Who Killed Humpty Dumpty Easter Hunt! I'm not talking about some janky hunt all over the grid for hours and delete of of the items hunt. This hunt is super legit. Everything I found was absolutely awesome! With a half dozen prizes from ^v^ Death Rocker Bettie Crocker ^v^, one from [MC] Mystic Canvass, one from FK! Designs, a few from +REDRUM+, Death Row Designs, and many more your head will crack like an egg from all the amazing oozing from this SIM WIDE hunt. For this entry I have blogged the HUNT ITEMS ONLY! But if you have ANY questions about other items I've blogged here please do not hesitate to send me a NC or IM in world (Atrophy Resident). I just really wanted to get this out before the hunt was over! ^v^
Here are pictures of all of the rest of the hunt prizes not pictured in my entry by the official Death Row Island staff: Death Row Island: Who Killed Humpty Dumpty? Prize Pictures
Dress: ^v^DRBC^v^ OMG! Crosses dress (DRI Hunt Item)
Makeup: [MC] Mystic Canvass Pouty Matte lipgloss, bright pink (DRI Hunt Item)
Dress: FK! Designs Easter Ruffled Dress (DRI Hunt Item)
Makeup: [MC] Mystic Canvass Pouty Matte Lipgloss, Medium Pink (DRI Hunt Item)

Dress: ^v^DRBC^v^ Stars Jersey Dress (DRI Hunt Item)
Romper: ^v^DRBC^v^ Bootie Cake Romper (DRI Hunt Item)
Just look at that little cupcake on my cupcake!!!
Wristband: Death Row Designs Spiked wristband, unisex (DRI Hunt Item)



All of these shots were taken on location at Death Row Island in Second Life. If you haven't had a chance to peruse all of the great stores and to scope out the spooky scenery there, you better get your pixels over there and check it out while you're hunting down all these awesome prizes! I only wish I would've had time to blog more of the great gifts from this hunt, but I wanted to get this out before the hunt was over!!!! GOOD LUCK, Batlings! ^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment